Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Hero tier - Flash On Clash customization ?

Hero tier - Flash On Clash customization ? 5 months 3 weeks ago #81035

• ForeverSith
  • Thank you received: 1
So I'm currently deciding between going for a champion tier and a hero tier , champion only because I'm in love with that stunning deep red but not being able to install new sound fonts makes me lean towards the hero....

However, with all the customization and features the hero tier brings one thing turns me off and that's the flash on clash feature. What I'd love to know is whether it's possible to alter so on clash the LED brightens or at least a white flash occurs , rather than , say a solid colour change ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hero tier - Flash On Clash customization ? 5 months 3 weeks ago #81040

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1751
Actually, the Champion level board (SaberCore 3.0) does allow for font, and feature customization. It comes with 3 pre-loaded fonts, but others are available for purchase from Saber Forge which are already formatted for the board. Others (NEC Compatible) can be obtained from Saberfonts.com, and all you have to do is rename the files according to the SaberCore 3.0 naming standards.

These days, Champion level sabers are THE way to go unless you are getting a cross-guard saber, and want the delayed ignition feature for the main blade, and the side blades. But, that's just me. B)
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Hero tier - Flash On Clash customization ? 5 months 3 weeks ago #81045

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 529
As Brax said, the new Champion board allows up to 3 sound fonts that can be swapped out. It also has an "overdrive" type of flash on clash that just brightens the LED.

You may want to send an email to customer service (sales@saberforge) to confirm, but I believe that you can put in the order notes that you want an RGBW LED instead of RGBA for Hero tier orders. I've never asked so don't quote me on this, but the SF Customs Shop may be able to do a custom LED as well, such as dR/dR/dR/W.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• (1 Posts)
    • Bought a Korbanth Graflex 2.1 in TFA/TLJ Configuration RGB with a Crystal Focus 8 Soundboard and...
    • AGONY - Ronin Mk 3 & ... (72 Posts)
    • D7 That’s too bad the Ronin won’t make it in that would’ve been imho a top contender, you have...
    • Hello D7, No problem, I like the sound of Sensei. And you're welcome to use Ethereal Sun for a...
    • Thanks Rhyno... for liking both of my Ronin sabers. The Agony one was created last year so not...
    • All by Oneself.. (13 Posts)
    • What they should do, honestly, is make a movie about the most bestest character in all of Star...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6825
  • Latest Member: The green jedi
  • Total Posts: 68.6k
  • Total Topics: 5785
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 17
  • Yesterday Answer: 45