Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: MONARCH IS GONE

MONARCH IS GONE 3 days 23 hours ago #82937

• unknownname1206
WHERE IS MONARCH.
WHY IS IT GONE.
WHERE DID IT GO.
I'VE BEEN SAVING UP FOR IT FOR MONTHS AND IT JUST F**KING VANISHES MERE DAYS BEFORE I GET IT?!
LITERALLY THE ONLY SABER I WANTED IS GONE.
Last Edit: 3 days 21 hours ago by Brax. Reason: Moved to subject appropriate section
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MONARCH IS GONE 3 days 23 hours ago #82938

• Shai Kah
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 45
New Monarch

Though I like the old Monarch better. Perhaps Email Customs and see if they could get you one of the old Monarchs

MONARCH IS GONE 3 days 22 hours ago #82944

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1437
The updated model is listed as “Unleashed”. The legacy version is still available.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

MONARCH IS GONE 3 days 22 hours ago #82946

• unknownname1206
But what is the f**king point?! Literally the best selling saber they've ever created and they f**king destroy it 2 weeks before Christmas? Did the entire workforce have a stroke at once?

MONARCH IS GONE 3 days 21 hours ago #82949

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1437
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on the last comments, in that they were intended to be humorous. Because assuming otherwise would force me into ADMIN mode, and I would rather not go there unless warranted. So, we'll try to handing it another way.

To address your observations.

1. I doubt this was their best seller. If it were, it would be somewhat counter intuitive for them to change it, which would knee-cap their profits. I can only speculate based on what we see, but I would guess that this was their attempt to make it a better seller.

2. They are not attempting to sabotage their own sales potential two weeks before Christmas. Refer to point number 1.

3. I am sure their work force is in fine health, and high spirits, considering this is one of their busiest times of the year, compounded by a new Star Wars movie. No strokes reported, or implied.

So, if we can continue this conversation in a civil manner, by all means. If that is not possible, the thread will be locked, and I would advise you to address your concerns to Saber Forge Customer Support. That is really the only way to have concerns/complaints addressed. All you can do here is vent, which won't accomplish anything.

Any further venting, for the sake of venting will result in action that could only be termed as negative.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greysider, =Ottomatix=, Rhyno

MONARCH IS GONE 3 days 21 hours ago #82950

• Vechaljian
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 192
I love my monarch, want the unleashed, but damn it if SF hasn’t cleaned me out this year, last few months I’ve bought the Count , 2 ASP sabers, a Phoenix, a vengeance, a Templar, a adept... now I’m waiting on the rebel to be up...But if SF wants to Xmas me one.. I’d not say no :)

MONARCH IS GONE 3 days 21 hours ago #82955

• Shai Kah
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 45
I see your frustration, I have been frustrated with SF aswell in things, but venting doesn’t do anything. As I suggested before, I would contact customer support and ask for the old style Monarch. The old style Monarch is still available as a legacy saver so I’m sure they could get you one as a normal not legacy version. All you have to do is ask. How you get what you were looking for and it all turns out well.

MONARCH IS GONE 1 day 21 hours ago #83019

• Darth Squidious
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 271
I have a monarch hero tier with some customization that I could be tempted to sell for the right price. I love it but I want to build my own wasp waist version.

It has star killer fonts already on it, and can be any variation of red & orange.

Shroud was etched with wings on either side of control box and a rebel/marek crest on the underside. Painted box screws and lower body matte copper.
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!
Last Edit: 1 day 21 hours ago by Darth Squidious.

MONARCH IS GONE 1 day 21 hours ago #83020

• Darth Squidious
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 271
Oh and swapped the stock speaker for a high bass. And as you can see obiwan has the high ground.
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!
Last Edit: 1 day 21 hours ago by Darth Squidious.

MONARCH IS GONE 18 minutes ago #83043

• Vechaljian
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 192
I have the Legacy version and a Regular version monarch, I think I am planning on selling the regular version, its been having issues and I'm not in the mood to fix it. but we will see soon as I get my unleashed...lol.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Saber Core 3.0 getting ... (6 Posts)
    • My first Sabercore 3.0 is in a Templar cross guard with a vibration motor(which I actually like) I'm...
    • MONARCH IS GONE (10 Posts)
    • I have the Legacy version and a Regular version monarch, I think I am planning on selling the...
    • Shoto hilts (7 Posts)
    • Quite true brax. I may wait to order something till after holidays and tax returns are done. Shes...
    • Mystery Box Sabers Have R... (83 Posts)
    • Only Phil knows for sure when the next round will start. On average, they have been a couple of...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6123
  • Latest Member: ConnieMub
  • Total Posts: 62.4k
  • Total Topics: 5226
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 4
  • Yesterday Answer: 5