Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2.1mm Recharge Port for 12mm Hole

2.1mm Recharge Port for 12mm Hole 1 week 4 days ago #55358

• HotRod
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 70
Jaden Korr wrote:
After some more thought, I've realized they may have also just drilled a hole in the knob, and the nut that came with the port is being used to keep then together (though I doubt how stable that would be). Additionally, in either scenario I wouldn't want to hang it from a belt anymore using the knob for fear of warping the port.

I was had an idea for a kill key for this setup: You could start with a key that would fit completely inside the hole in the knob, had a head that was the same color as the knob, and was short enough that when plugged in it would be flush with the knob.
Then cut a wedge out of the knob (making it look like Pac Man), and then attach it to the head off a kill key, essentially making it a handle.

And on top of that when it was in your belt clip the key could not come out and there would be no impact on the knob/s ability to hold the saber. Not bad. Sounds hard though, ha

- RGBA+ Monarch, FW Epoch, Juggernaut
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2.1mm Recharge Port for 12mm Hole 1 week 4 days ago #55361

• OvrcAHst
  • Platinum Member
  • Grey - it is OvrcAHst.
  • Thank you received: 657
Several Post's were made that followed, but rather copy each and create a long duplication, it started with:
BoostinIX wrote:
Recharge inside the covertech. Love it.
To highlight his thread for such an(other) awesome Hilt, NeBosa has this feature in his Kit Fisto.

The following user(s) said Thank You: BoostinIX

2.1mm Recharge Port for 12mm Hole 4 days 21 hours ago #56240

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 249
ace1680 wrote:
For the ones bought of ebay here you go

Schematic diagram pin 1 connect to the socket of middle round pin, connected to the positive. The other two metal sheet is connected when not plugged into the power plug. After access to the power plug is disconnected. Schematic diagram pin 3, connect to negative, schematic pin 2, connect to your other or not connect.

Shameem recently said the same thing in the Facebook group. Outer leg (pin 3) is battery negative, inner leg (pin 2) is soundboard negative.
Own: 2005 MR ESB Vader, Korbanth Graflex 2.0 (self-install)
Waiting On: ASP "Interceptor"
Want: Vanquish
Last Edit: 4 days 21 hours ago by Jaden Korr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrBond
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• SF 12W+ LED w/ Spark2 sin... (5 Posts)
    • Quote: So if I understand you correctly, FoC on the Spark 2 is simply a "mix" setting activated in a clash...
    • 12W+ Brightness with whit... (1 Posts)
    • I'm trying to get a white flash on clash while maintaining the brightness of my current 12w+ Green...
    • Wait Begins! 3.0 (1461 Posts)
    • Quote: This is my first experience with SF, could anyone tell me how long the pre-shipment stage generally...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4162
  • Latest Member: KyloRen
  • Total Posts: 41.3k
  • Total Topics: 3055
  • Total Sections: 11
  • Total Categories: 107
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 9
  • Today Answer: 96
  • Yesterday Answer: 101